will indicate your acceptance of these terms, do not use the Site if you do
not agree to be bound by these terms. We may periodically change the
terms, so please check them from time to time as your continued use of the Site signifies your acceptance of any changed items.
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information
about Billboard Rewards on this Site, you should not assume that the
information provided is always up-to-date or that this Site contains all the
relevant information available about Billboard Rewards.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Site are protected as the
copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by
Billboard Rewards or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to Billboard Rewards.
Billboard Rewards marks on this Site represent some of the marks currently
owned or controlled in the United States and/or in one or more other
countries by Billboard Rewards. The display of these marks and of notices
associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive
compilation of all Billboard Rewards worldwide proprietary ownership
rights, in one or more countries outside of the United States. All rights not
expressly granted are reserved.
I am of legal age in the state in which I am entering into this Lease Agreement. I understand that I am not a Leaseholder (hereinafter referred to as "Lessee") until the Company has accepted my completed Order Form at its home office.
I am entitled to cancel this Lease Agreement at end of any month for any reason with a 30-day written notice to the Company. I understand as an Lessee I must return, at my expense, all Tablet Computers and Secure Display covered by the Lease Agreement. These returning hardware items must be in good condition such that they may re-Leased to another Lessee. A charge of $400 per Tablet Computer will be billed to the Lessee in the event a Tablet Computer is damages and not re-rentable. If any business would like to have a copy of their customer list the cost is $100.00 for every 1000 names including contact information. The list will be output in PDF format only. A charge of $200 per Secure Display will be billed to the Lessee in the event a Secure Display is damages and/or the key is missing and is not re-rentable.
As an Lessee I will:
1. Represent the Company products & services in an honest manner.
2. Be professional, courteous, and considerate.
3. Become familiar with, and abide by, the Company Statement of Policies and other materials as prescribed by the Company.
I understand that an Lessee cannot, under any circumstances, incur any debt, expense, or obligation on behalf of, or for, the Company.
I understand that as an Lessee, I will not, for any reason, act as spokesperson for the Company and its products, in any manner, to any media or publication, without prior, written authorization. I will not create, print, publish, or distribute any literature or materials representing the Company or its products other than those from, or approved in writing by, the Company.
The term of this Agreement is monthly and is automatically renewed and billed monthly on each anniversary date of the acceptance of this Agreement at the then prevailing Rental rate, unless otherwise canceled by the Lessee. As an Lessee I understand that if I choose to prepay for the year I will be able to do so and recieve a one-time pre payment discount.
Use of the Services by you, as an Lessee, is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Billboard Rewards reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement. Nor does Billboard Rewards guarantee that any monitoring it does perform will be to the Lessee's satisfaction. Upon learning of any violation of this Agreement, Billboard Rewards, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to and use of the Services. Billboard Rewards may require you to remedy such violation, and/or take any other actions that Billboard Rewards deems appropriate to enforce its rights and pursue all available remedies. Without limitation, Billboard Rewards reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Services if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines:
1. Lessee shall not engage in any activity that constitutes harassment.
2. Lessee shall not attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
3. Lessee shall not misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person.
4. Lessee shall not hold themselves out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the Billboard Rewards website.
5. Lessee shall not use any portion of the Billboard Rewards website or the Services for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available content, including user names and friend list names that are harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
6. Lessee shall not use any portion of the Billboard Rewards website or the Services for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available messages that are harmful to minors in any way.
7. Lessee shall not upload photos, graphics or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to, underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, illegal weapon use, or gang affiliation.
8. Lessee shall not post content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
9. Lessee shall not provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
10. Lessee shall not provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
11. Lessee shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Rewards Network's database or other computer systems.
12. Lessee shall not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Billboard Rewards in connection with the Billboard Rewards website or the Services.
13. Lessee shall not engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the Billboard Rewards website.
14. Lessee shall not use any portion of the Billboard Rewards website or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of Billboard Rewards. Billboard Rewards will remove the offending material and alert the Lessee against repeating the offense. If another direct violation of our Terms of Agreement is committed, an Lessee's account will be fully terminated. An Lessee is not necessarily offered a warning. An account may be terminated at any time, without notice, depending on the severity of the offense.
Code of Ethics
As an Lessee of Billboard Rewards Corporation (hereinafter "Billboard Rewards" or "the Company") I hereby promise and agree that:
1. I will be honest and forthright in all my transactions while acting as an Lessee of Billboard Rewards, and will perform all activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the reputation of Billboard Rewards.
2. I will not engage in any illegal or deceptive practice.
3. I recognize that Billboard Rewards policies anticipate and require the highest ethical conduct of Billboard Rewards Lessee.
Operational Policies and Procedures
1. Legal Age. Lessees must be of legal age in the state or province of their residence.
2. Fictitious and Assumed Names Prohibited. A person or entity may not apply as an Lessee using a fictitious or assumed name.
3. Renewal. This Agreement will be automatically renewed and billed monthly on each anniversary date of the acceptance of this Agreement at the then prevailing rental rates, unless otherwise canceled by the Lessee.
4. Indemnity. Lessees agree to indemnify and hold harmless BILLBOARD REWARDS, its shareholders, employees, agents, and successors in interest from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost, or expense, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees arising or alleged to arise in connection with any matter related to the Lessee's performance under the Lessee Agreement.
5. Voluntary Termination. An Lessee may voluntarily terminate his or her Advertising Rental Program by failing to renew when applicable or upon written notice to BILLBOARD REWARDS. Voluntary termination is effective upon receipt of such notice by BILLBOARD REWARDS at its home office.
6. Trademarks. The name BILLBOARD REWARDS and the names of all Billboard Rewards products and services the registered or unregistered trademarks/copyrights are owned by Billboard Rewards. Only BILLBOARD REWARDS is authorized to produce and market products and literature under these trademarks. Use of the BILLBOARD REWARDS name on any item not produced or authorized by BILLBOARD REWARDS is prohibited.
7. Internet and Web Site Policy.
a. No Lessee may design or publish a web site/slide show that uses the names, logos, or product descriptions of BILLBOARD REWARDS without written permission from BILLBOARD REWARDS.
b. No Lessee may under any circumstance use the Internet for the purpose of indiscriminate "bulk" or unsolicited mailing, generally known as "spamming."
c. No Lessee may violate any local, state, or federal laws regarding the Internet or any generally accepted ethical codes of Internet conduct.
8. Endorsements. No endorsements of any kind, including by BILLBOARD REWARDS officers, may be alleged, except as expressly communicated in BILLBOARD REWARDS literature or approved in writing.
9. Price Changes. All BILLBOARD REWARDS product and literature prices are subject to change without notice.
10. Leased Product Returns. In this section we are extending our refund policy as stated below provided these refunds are initiated through our Customer Service Department at: Support@BillboardRewards.com.
11. Buyer's Right to Cancel. Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel certain sales without penalty prior to midnight of the third business day after the transaction.
12. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, BILLBOARD REWARDS shall not be liable for and Lessee releases BILLBOARD REWARDS from, and waives all claims for any loss of profits, direct or indirect, special or consequential damages or any other loss incurred or suffered by Lessee as a result of (a) the breach by Lessee of this Agreement, (b) the operation of Lessee's business, (c) any incorrect or wrong data or information provided by Lessee, or (d) the failure to provide any information or data necessary for BILLBOARD REWARDS to operate its business.
13. Amendments. BILLBOARD REWARDS reserves the right to amend this Agreement, its prices, product availability, and Ad features. Amendments will be communicated to all Lessees through BILLBOARD REWARDS publications. Amendments are effective and binding on all Lessees as of the date of their publication.
14. Non-waiver Provision. No failure of BILLBOARD REWARDS to exercise any power under this Agreement or to insist upon strict compliance by an Lessee with any obligation or provision herein, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with this Agreement, shall constitute a waiver of the Company's right to demand exact compliance with this Agreement. Waiver by the Company can only be made in writing by an authorized officer of the Company. The Company's waiver of any particular default by an Lessee shall not affect or impair the Company's rights with respect to any subsequent default, nor shall it affect in any way the rights or obligations of any other Lessee.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, including these rules and regulations, or any specification or operating procedure which BILLBOARD REWARDS has prescribed is held to be invalid or unenforceable under law or rule of any applicable jurisdiction, BILLBOARD REWARDS shall have the right to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable. The Lessee shall be bound by any such modification. The modification will be effective only in the jurisdiction in which it is required.
16. Jurisdiction. All disputes and claims relating to this Agreement, the BILLBOARD REWARDS's products, the rights and obligations of an Lessee and BILLBOARD REWARDS, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of this Agreement by either party, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and shall be adjudicated totally and finally in the State of Florida or such other location as BILLBOARD REWARDS prescribes.
17. Limitation of damages. To the extent permitted by law, BILLBOARD REWARDS and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and other representatives shall not be liable for, and the Lessee hereby releases the foregoing from and waives any claim for loss of profit, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which may arise out of any claim whatsoever relating to BILLBOARD REWARDS's performance, non-performance, act, or omission with respect to the business relationship or other matters between the Lessee and BILLBOARD REWARDS whether sounding in contract, tort, or strict liability.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and any claims or disputes between parties to this Agreement shall be subject to binding arbitration under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, with arbitration to be held in Orlando, Florida.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing. If any provision herein is held to be invalid, all other provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.